Today’s post is an idea from a girlfriend of mine who was recently asking for my opinion on my favorite energy supplement. We were chatting and I realized I loved the idea of putting together a full round up post of some of my all time favorite products I simply can’t live without! A few of the products on this list are ones I’m constantly talking about over on Instagram Stories,Â and are definitely products I use everyday. So, let’s get into it! All of these products (in my opinion) are sure to help you glow from the inside out & will help you feel and look your best!
These products all range in price but some of them are even under six dollars on Amazon (insert raised hands emoji).
1. Vita Liberata Phenomenal Tanner— Okay, before trying this stuff I had bounced around to a million different self-tanners and had never really found one that I loved. I have to say, I LOVE this stuff. I’m obsessed, really. It’s a self-tanning foam that goes on smoothy with a mit and lasts for about a week. If I’m feeling sassy & want to be extra tan, I’ll put two coats on to be extra dark. An amazing thing about this product and brand in general is that they’re all natural and organic so you know no gross chemicals are seeping into your skin! This is super important for me in a self-tanning product, as it sinks directly into the pores. I also love that it actually smells good and doesn’t leave you streaky. My other favorite thing about it is that you can put it on and it won’t get all over your clothing!! It dries within 5 mins of application, which is great for being on the go. Overall, love the color, the ingredients, and the company.
2. Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Soap— Hands down my favorite simple soap. I first started using this stuff because of my boyfriend’s obsession with it (haha) and have been hooked ever since. It’s basically just a natural and organic peppermint soap. The clean feeling it leaves when you use it is unlike any other. Also it’s super cheap and you can pick it up from Trader Joe’s! We also love the one in the bottle, which lasts forever. Another tip I have is to use it in the morning if you really need to wake up. The fresh minty feeling it leaves on your face is sure to do the trick!
3. Calm Tea–This stuff has been apart of my routine for quite a while now. You know those days where you get home and you need something to wind down and help relax? Calm Tea is the perfect solution for these kinds of days! It is a magnesium tea and works wonders for calming down the central nervous system. A favorite blogger of mine (The Skinny Confidential) described it as taking a healthy Xanax, HA. I could go on and on about why magnesium is super important but will save that for it’s own post. (If you didn’t know, magnesium is present in over 300 functions in the body but is something we are commonly deficient in because of the lack of magnesium in our present day diet). This calm tea is an incredible way to supplement magnesium intake and also chill out! This stuff has really helped me to get through stressful days, which I am very thankful for. If you’re looking to aid in stress relief and anxiety levels, start adding magnesium into your routine.
4. Kopari Coconut Body Glow— If you’re looking for that extra “glow” that seems to be super popular these days, this stuff is for you. It’s a body oil that has a sparkly tan color to it that is ideal for applying before a pool or beach day. OR if you want to smell like a Hawaiian vacation and be a glowy goddess without having to put on self-tanner.
5. Collagen Eye Zone Masks— These are A REAL FIND, guys!! They cost about $6 dollars on Amazon and are incredible. My favorite thing to do is put them in the fridge and use them in the morning while I’m answering emails. They do wonders for de-puffing the under eye area and won’t break the bank. They help us busy gals to look awake even when we aren’t feeling so awake.
6. Spark Energy Powder— This stuff has been a recent addition to my routine and I have to say I’m loving it. I am always searching the market for different energy potions and powders for when I’m not in the mood for the taste of coffee or want that extra boost before a workout. Spark is described as “a unique blend of more than 20 vitamins, Â minerals, and nutrients that work synergistically to provide a healthy, balanced, and effective source of mental focus and energy.” I’ve been sipping on this stuff throughout the day and find that one packet does the job of keeping me focused and alert. I also love the sustained energy it provides me for my workouts!
7. Vitamin D Drops— Similar to magnesium that I mentioned above, many people are also deficient in Vitamin D. I’ve been taking these Vitamin D drops for the last few years, per my hormone specialist’s recommendation and love them. I always recommend talking to your doctor before starting a new supplement but if you are on the market for a Vitamin D supplement, this is great. The drops help your body to better absorb the Vitamin.
8. Tula Hydrating Day/ Night Cream— If you regularly read Love Inside & Out, you know my LOVE for Tula and this amazing cream. If you want to check out why I love the stuff so much, you can read my full Tula post here. The long and short of it is that this is my favorite moisturizer and I definitely can’t live without it. Even as I have it here sitting next to me, I’m sad I don’t have a makeup free face to apply it to, ha. I literally look forward to using it nightly. It’s just too good! Use code “taylorlove20” and receive 20% off your order & free shipping on any of Tula’s amazing products including this cream.
9. Vital Proteins Collagen Sticks— If you aren’t already on the collagen train, these babies are a great way to start! Similarly to above, if you read this blog regularly, you know I can’t live without collagen in my diet. Especially Vital Proteins collage.Â Check out this post to learn why I drink my collagen everyday. Think improved skin clarity, anti-wrinkle, improved gut health, and more!
10. HydraSerum— This product has been the most recent addition to my skincare routine. I visited Facial Works for a facial earlier in the summer and was AMAZED at how great my skin felt afterwords. After talking the esthetician’s ear off, she recommended that I try this product and I am so glad I did. If you don’t know what Hyaluronic Acid is… let me tell you. It’s basically an incredible anti-aging product for overall skin health, skin clarity, and hydration. It’s very anti-inflammatory and is one of the main ingredients in this serum. From the moment you put this serum on your face, you can see the inflammation going down as skin gets tighter! You can use code “taylorlove” for 10% off this product on thefacialworks.com.
11.Â Bulletproof Coffee— Favorite coffee, hands down. As far as coffee, I would say make sure you’re getting upgraded coffee beans from Bulletproof or a source of coffee that you can be sure doesn’t have any mold on it. Lots of coffee (like from Starbs) isn’t organic and can make us feel funny because the beans actually have MOLD on them!! Crazy, huh! Google and look into Bulletproof Coffee & it will make sense. For BP coffee, you can make the full coffee recipe, which includes Ghee, brain octane oil, and coffee. However, I recently have been just making the coffee and adding brain octane oil (which gives your brain a burst of energy)! The basic premise is that the healthy fats give your brain fuel to focus and perform. You can also drink the coffee on it’s own.
12. Arnica— This guy really deserves it’s whole long form blog post because of how wonderful it is. If you haven’t heard of Arnica, its a plant that has incredible healing properties. I discovered it last year when I was doing my yoga teacher training and was in a LOT of pain around my shoulders. I ran my booty to Whole Foods to purchase it after my teacher was raving about it. It’s both a cream and a pill but I like the cream best. You simply apply it on the area that’s causing pain and will be amazed at how much it helps. My Dad actually had a broken wrist recently and found that arnica helped him bring down the pain and inflammation A LOT. He is now a big Arnica believer.
There we have it, babes! Twelve of my favorite, can’t live without, staples. I would love to know if you liked this longer form Â post?? Did you find it helpful? Thanks for reading & talk to you soon.